The Dan River Crossing apartments is a cool redeveloped tobacco building turned luxury apartments. It was the first adaptive reuse housing in the river district. These one and two-bedroom units share original hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, open beam ceilings, and unique architectural details throughout. With new owners and management these units are getting a face lift and becoming the top units in the area. The location is second to none.
- Located in the popular River District overlooking the Dan River
- Adjacent to The Crossing at the Dan complex featuring the Danville Science Center, Community Market, Amtrak, Pepsi Building, Carrington Pavilion, and community park
- Adjacent to the popular Riverwalk Trail, an eleven-mile paved walking trail along the river highlighted by the iconic Trestle Bridge that crosses the river behind the apartment
- One block from Averett University's Riverview Campus for Graduate & Professional Studies
- Convenient access to US-58 & US-29